About the Instructor
Betsy is a Transformational Coach, Certified NLP Coach, and speaker who hosts the popular podcast The Art of Living Big. She's the author of the best-selling book, Become A Nutrition Ninja and Start Small Live Big. Her mission to help you live to your full potential and live the Big Life you deserve! She loves a good tailgate, sunshine and the smell of the ocean! She lives outside Atlanta GA with her husband Craig and daughter Olive.
Experience and Expertise
- Infinite Possibilities Certified Coach
- NLP Certified Coach
- Precision Nutrition L1 Certified Nutrition Coach
- CrossFit L1,Olympic Lifting & CrossFit Kids Certified
- USAW Georgia Games Gold Medal, 69k lifter August 2014
- USAWPan American Masters Bronze Medal, 58k lifter - June 2015
- Previous CrossFit box owner: South Hall CrossFit, Flowery Branch GA
I am not a licensed dietician and can not address any health concerns. This should not be taken as a replacement for any medical advice and is not intended to treat, cure or diagnose any medical condition. Please contact your doctor before starting any fitness program.